What can I find here?
We have librarian-created guides covering every step of your research process - from start to finish. These guides are created by Wesleyan librarians specifically for Wesleyan students, focusing on the resources available at Wesleyan.
- find scholarly materials in a wide variety of subject areas
- find statistics
- find images
- cite your sources
- create bibliographies with EndNote
- write a literature review
- find and evaluate sources
- identify and develop a topic
- write an annotated bibliography
- new books, e-books, DVDs, and CDs added to the library's collection
- all the databases that the library subscribes to
Subjects & Librarians
Hi, I'm the University Archivist and Olin Library's subject specialist for American studies and history and Middletown history.
Special Collections & Archives
Olin Library, 1st floor