What can I find here?
We have librarian-created guides covering every step of your research process - from start to finish. These guides are created by Wesleyan librarians specifically for Wesleyan students, focusing on the resources available at Wesleyan.
- find scholarly materials in a wide variety of subject areas
- find statistics
- find images
- cite your sources
- create bibliographies with EndNote
- write a literature review
- find and evaluate sources
- identify and develop a topic
- write an annotated bibliography
- new books, e-books, DVDs, and CDs added to the library's collection
- all the databases that the library subscribes to
Subjects & Librarians
I'm the University Librarian, and oversee operations in the Science and Art Libraries as well as Olin. My office is in Olin Library, 2nd floor, Rm 202a.
You can call me at x3887 (860-685-3887 from off-campus).