What can I find here?
We have librarian-created guides covering every step of your research process - from start to finish. These guides are created by Wesleyan librarians specifically for Wesleyan students, focusing on the resources available at Wesleyan.
- find scholarly materials in a wide variety of subject areas
- find statistics
- find images
- cite your sources
- create bibliographies with EndNote
- write a literature review
- find and evaluate sources
- identify and develop a topic
- write an annotated bibliography
- new books, e-books, DVDs, and CDs added to the library's collection
- all the databases that the library subscribes to
Subjects & Librarians
Hi, I'm the Head of Access Services at Olin Library. Please feel free to contact me to learn how the library can help you with your research projects.
My office is in
Olin Library, Room 110